FS: Wisemann 900S - 5/4 CC Tuba - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ZBob
lurker
lurker

FS: Wisemann 900S - 5/4 CC Tuba - SOLD

Post by ZBob »

I am selling my 900S that I bought new in 2015. It helped take me a long way in my tuba playing journey. Excellent intonation, big sound, and great playability for a 5/4 horn.

It is located at Lee Stofer's shop in Camanche, IA, where Lee just completed (outstanding) work to get it in top shape for its next owner. He removed and rebuilt the lead pipe, which had developed a small spot of rot, had Anderson Silver replate it, and then he completed a very thorough horn service and cleaning. The tuba has "normal" wear, scratches, and small dings, but it looks beautiful, see pics. It will come with the very decent Wisemann hardsoft case, on which Lee installed strong new wheels on stainless steel axles, and the Wisemann mouthpiece.

I got this great horn prior to my senior year of high school and it immediately helped me elevate my playing and sound. It no doubt helped me get full scholarships to several top music schools, and it carried me into my senior year of college, when I went to a 6/4. Like many, I believe great instruments can help inspire players to work even harder to get to the next level.

A lot of Tuba for $5100 + shipping

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z1nJ7qLq9zv7bMaZ8" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank"
Last edited by ZBob on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eastman EBC836S CC
B&S Symphonie F
ZBob
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Wisemann 900S - 5/4 CC Tuba - Price adjustment

Post by ZBob »

Bump - Price adjustment
Eastman EBC836S CC
B&S Symphonie F
ZBob
lurker