$1950 - Mack Brass TU410GB - Gold Brass Bell

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Kdtuba
bugler
bugler

$1950 - Mack Brass TU410GB - Gold Brass Bell

Post by Kdtuba »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6nw5rba60xht ... rKwua?dl=0

$1950

I bought this tuba brand new in December of 2018 for $2100, and have used it for Band and Orchestra as well as my Senior Recital. This tuba is in like-new condition except for a dent below the leadpipe where a mouthpiece shank came in contact with the bell.

The only reason I am selling this is because I'll be upgrading to another Mack Brass instrument. If I was not upgrading, I would not be selling this instrument.
It is a wonderful starter CC tuba for undergraduate degrees and even casual players who may be in community orchestras or bands.

I am willing to drive within reasonable distance to meet up to avoid shipping this tuba, but shipping is a possibility to the lower 48 of the United States. Will not ship outside the U.S.A.
Kdtuba
bugler
bugler

Re: $1950 - Mack Brass TU410GB - Gold Brass Bell

Post by Kdtuba »

Bump