FS: Hirsbrunner HB6/293 (A.Baer) 10500€/11500USD OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
iagotuba
bugler
bugler

FS: Hirsbrunner HB6/293 (A.Baer) 10500€/11500USD OBO

Post by iagotuba »

Hi,

Since my last post got lost somewhere due to inactivity, I am listing my tuba again. Price used to be 12000€ now reduced to 10500€

FOR SALE
Handmade Hirsbrunner HB6 or 293 5/4 located in Spain. It was Alan Baer´s personal Tuba until 2003. It has been rebuilt in the factory in 2000 with a new valve system (full metal one, not "green plastic"), and it has a new trigger and new lever system in 2016 (original HB parts). Just minor surface scratches, in great condition. It's really easy to play, with a big sound, perfect for auditions.

You can check a video here, showing the overall condition>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Xbasg ... e=youtu.be" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

And here is the tuba in action by Mr. Baer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68il6APziE" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Questions and (serious) offers are welcomed! please send them directly to iagotuba (at) hotmail (dot) com

Flight case included in the price
HB6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iagotuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Hirsbrunner HB6/293 (A.Baer) 10500€/11500USD OBO

Post by iagotuba »

I will be in London (UK) on October the 8th... in case someone from England or Scotland is interested