Willson Rotary F - For Sale Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Willson Rotary F - For Sale

Postby TubaNinja » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Fantastic Horn! Projects sooooo well! HUGE sound! Amazing intonation! Asking $8000. Located in Kansas City area.

I've had this horn since 2002. I'm the original owner. It has seen me through so many great auditions & gigs. Sorry to see it go, but need quick sale for cash. I don't play professionally, but can buy a cheaper horn to teach lessons... May entertain trade + cash offers. Need this quick, please.

I don't polish this horn, but dent free & plays great. Little lacquer wear around thumb ring. Comes with gig bag - in pretty good shape. Gig bag has one backpack strap that's broken off at where the end attaches to bag. Other than that, amazing deal. Pics are too big for me to attach, but can email upon request. Just let me know if seriously interested.
Last edited by TubaNinja on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Re: Willson Rotary F - For Sale

Postby Jake M » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:55 am

Do you have pictures?
Jake M
lurker
lurker

Postby TubaNinja » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:47 am

What's your email?
TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Postby bort » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:34 pm

When I owned my Willson rotary CC, I had some work done to the valves that lightened things up considerably. Might be a nice upgrade for the rotary F as well?
B&S GR-41
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Postby TubaNinja » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Bump for more details in description.
TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Postby TubaNinja » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Bump...
TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Postby TubaNinja » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 pm

TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Postby the elephant » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Your Permissions are set to Private, so when the link is clicked you have to click on a button to ask your permission to see the photos. This is rather off-putting. You can fix this simply by changing the permissions to Public.

Best of luck. I wanted one of these horns for many years. :tuba:
I got nothin'…
the elephant
Papa Legba
Papa Legba

Postby TubaNinja » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Bump... Willing to consider trade (CC tuba) + cash. Really need the money & not trying to completely get out of playing.
TubaNinja
lurker
lurker

Postby beat » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Have you EVER cleaned it since 2002?
I'm trying to be rather helpful (not nasty). I'm sure it you give it a good clean and replace the photos with nice ones you'll have more luck.
Willson's are fantastic tubas, but I think a lot of potential buyers might be put off by the photos.
beat
lurker
lurker

Return to Items for sale