FS: Mouthpieces, Rims, and Practice Mute Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Mouthpieces, Rims, and Practice Mute

Postby GeorgeAlberti » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:43 am

AT1U Gold – $150
Baer CC Euro Shank – $100
Old Style PT 7 S- $100

Houser MPC Works NO 2A 32.3MM Med. Narrow - $40
Houser MPC Works Sell #2 32.3MM - $40 ON HOLD

Price for Mouthpieces and Rims includes shipping to anywhere within CONUS.

Schlipf Tuba Practice Mute #2 - $200
This is a practice mute I used for many years with an F tuba that I no longer own. The nice thing about the Schlipf practice mutes, is that they can fit perfectly in the bell when packed in a case or gig bag making it incredibly easy to travel with. I have used this mute many times to practice in hotel rooms, and it never could be heard from outside, or neighboring rooms.

If this mute fit my current F tuba then I would not be selling it. Unfortunately, it is now just collecting dust in my studio. For those interested, here is a list of tubas that the #2 practice mute fits: (https://tubameister.com/wp-content/uplo ... odelle.pdf" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank)

B & S 3099, 3100, D8, PT9, PT10, PT12
Gronitz FP 125, FZ 126 F
Hirsbrunner 289/389 F
Melton Spezial 46 F-tuba
Willson 3200, 3200 FA, 3400 Eb-, F-tuben.
Yamaha 621 B-Tuba

Price for the mute does not include shipping, if buyer is interested in local pick up, the mute is located in Fort Worth, TX.

Photos of all items in this ad:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by GeorgeAlberti on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Mouthpieces, Rims, and Practice Mute

Postby GeorgeAlberti » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:29 am

Bump
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

Postby Womp$ » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:38 am

Is the Baer still available?
SUU Music Ed
Womp$
lurker
lurker

Postby GeorgeAlberti » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 am

Womp$ wrote:Is the Baer still available?

Yes it is.
GeorgeAlberti
lurker
lurker

Return to Items for sale