SOLD!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tylerferris1213
3 valves
3 valves

SOLD!

Post by tylerferris1213 »

Hello everyone! Like the title says, I have a newer style King 2341 BBb tuba. I've played alongside it for years and recently acquired it. The only reason I'm selling is because another horn came up for sale that I want, so I'm not interested in any trades.

As far as condition goes, it's in great shape! I'm the second owner, and the first owner only took the protective neoprene ring off the bell to clean it. Lacquer is at least 95%. There are one or two shallow dings. No major repair or dent work has ever been done, nor does it need anything. It also comes with a nice padded gig bag.

I'm asking $3,900 for it and the gig bag, but I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm located in Cleveland and willing to meet anyone halfway if seriously interested. I can also ship at buyer's expense. The best way to contact me is through email at tylerferris1213@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. I will try to get pictures put up here soon. Thanks for looking!
Tyler Ferris
Wessex British F
York Monster Eb
Getzen CB-50 CC
Cerveny CBB-601 BBb
"Yamayork" Frankentuba Contrabass FF