FS: BBb King 2341 Tuba *Sale Pending*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thattubaguy
bugler
bugler

FS: BBb King 2341 Tuba *Sale Pending*

Post by thattubaguy »

Hello all,
I have for sale a BBb, four-valve, King 2341 tuba in excellent condition. It responds and plays very well, has a big sound, and is very even across registers. It is a great all-around tuba suitable for ensembles of all kinds.
This tuba has smooth valves, good compression, and comes a and a gold-plated Schilke 67 mouthpiece and its original hard case (which is also in very good condition with working wheels and latches, and it only has a some visible wear on the outside(pictured)).
This is an American-made instrument, and its serial number is 99xxxx.
Located in Gainesville, Florida.
I would prefer a local sale(as it is not a small tuba, I'd say on the larger side of 4/4), but I'd be willing to drive up to about 200-250 miles in any direction from Gainesville to meet a serious buyer.
Price is $4,300, and I am not interested in trades. Please PM me if you have any questions. SALE IS PENDING.
TubeNet has a very limited file size for images, so please use this link to see photos of the horn: https://gainesville.craigslist.org/msg/ ... 40321.html
Thank you. :tuba:
Last edited by thattubaguy on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thattubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: BBb King 2341 Tuba

Post by thattubaguy »

Bump :tuba:
thattubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: BBb King 2341 Tuba

Post by thattubaguy »

Bump