Trade King 3b/f trombone for baritone? Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Trade King 3b/f trombone for baritone?

Postby mikebmiller » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:47 pm

I have a King 3b/f trombone in good shape that I would like to trade for a British style 3 valve compensating baritone - something along the lines of the JP 273 or Wessex. I paid $750 for the trombone a few years ago, but find myself not playing it very often. It is a gold lacquer and was made in the 70s, based on the serial number. The slide is in great shape and their are no noticeable dents. It has the old King coffin style case.

If anyone is interested in this trade, email me at mikebmiller at gmail dot com. Thanks.
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

Return to Items for sale