FS: PT6 Rotor SOLD Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: PT6 Rotor SOLD

Postby Manbrass » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello everyone

I’m posting a Rotor PT6 for sale from 1993. It’s a older handmade one. The instrument is very a good one and plays very well one of the better ones I’ve played. Extremely well intune up and down the ranges. It has been worked on by competent repairmen in the past and shows signs of wear but overall in good shape. The horn is located near Houston Texas. I’m willing to ship at buyers expense. Not interested in Trial periods. However I’m willing to meetup anyone who’s interested in a reasonable distance.

Price: 8K comes with gig bag. Always willing to negotiate aswell.

Will post pictures later.
Last edited by Manbrass on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manbrass
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: PT6 Rotor

Postby bort » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:40 pm

PM sent!
B&S GR-41
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FS: PT6 Rotor ( ON HOLD)

Postby Steve Needham » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:55 pm