FS/FT: MW 2165 Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS/FT: MW 2165

Postby gnrguitar64 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Hey guys,

I'm putting up my MW 2165 up for sale/trade. It's a great instrument. It is a little special in that it isn't stock. It has a 'ToneRing' inside of the bell that make the instrument heavier/darker sounding. It also was given a new leadpipe (a MW 45slp) that took it off the bell and increased response, intonation, and feel. This one does have the bigger valve section.

Like I said earlier, it really is a great instrument and its always a joy to play, but being a Band Director, I don't have much time to get out and play it. The horn is located in DFW, Texas. I'd like to get $10,000 for the horn, but I'm willing to negotiate on price and I would really like to NOT ship the instrument. I can drive a little ways to meet someone if need be. If you're interested in trading, I'm pretty open to most instruments but I would need it to be supplemented with money.

Here's a link to a folder with some videos, recordings, and pictures of the instrument (please don't judge the playing too hard).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks for looking, have a good day.
gnrguitar64
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT: MW 2165

Postby gnrguitar64 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Bump
gnrguitar64
bugler
bugler

Return to Items for sale