FS: Miraphone 186 SOLD!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tke121
lurker
lurker

FS: Miraphone 186 SOLD!

Post by tke121 »

I'm selling my Miraphone 186 (1966 yr). It plays very well, but I'm switching to a piston valve tuba. It is a 4 valve with the scroll on the backs of the rotors and silver trim ring on bell.
Included with the Horn is a Tuba Exchange gig bag by Reunion Blues, as well as a Miraphone hard shell case. Shipping will be at buyers expense, I will pack it to the best of my ability. It was last serviced by Lee Stofer in Jan 2019. I would prefer pickup, I'm willing to drive a couple hundred miles to facilitate the delivery.
The horn is in Hammond Wisconsin just across the state line from Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota. You can contact me at tkerickson1@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or text to 651-261-5872

$3500 OBO

Pictures

https://imgur.com/grtERYC" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by tke121 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
tke121
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 186

Post by tke121 »

I forgot to Mention that it is a BBb.
Blizzardmarty
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone 186

Post by Blizzardmarty »

Hello,
I have a student who loves the old Miraphone in KC,MO. I will see him tomorrow. This will not be a quick process with him.
How is the lead pipe are there any spots that look like rot?
Thanks,
Steve