PT6 Supersac Gig Bag-$300 OBO-SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KConrow
lurker
lurker

PT6 Supersac Gig Bag-$300 OBO-SOLD

Post by KConrow »

Hello,
For sale is a Supersac PT6 gig bag. This is the bag that comes with horns purchased from B and S/Meinl-Weston. The bag is practically new, all straps and Zippers are in great shape as well as the fabric and padding on the bag. The bag does not have a lot of use on it, the only wear is a couple of spots on the inside from slide grease, valve oil, etc. The only reason for selling is I have a Cronkhite for my PT6 and my bass tuba could use a new bag. Asking price is 300, however feel free to make me an offer. Buyer pays shipping within the United States. Please email me at kdconrow@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank. Thanks for looking!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18bXsz ... ex_dVLF31M" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank