Sold: Great silver Conn 3v Eb Raincatcher Sousaphone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Sold: Great silver Conn 3v Eb Raincatcher Sousaphone

Post by bisontuba »

Hi-

SOLD!

I am selling my wonderful c. 1924 three piston all original C.G. Conn Eb Raincatcher Sousaphone. Silver in great condition, pistons wonderful...excellent compression, has all the bits and neck of Conn, all slides work, with Neotech pads, etc. This horn I have used for solos, etc....plays fantastic, intonation excellent, this is all set to go! You will love this Eb! Have something else in the pipeline, hence this horn is for sale. No case or mthpce. Price is my best I can do—-$1,000 plus actual packing shipping charges in CONUS. Or come to WNY and try/buy & pick it up.
Email me directly at: jonestuba@gmail.com" target="_blank

Tnx-
Mark
Buffalo

https://imgur.com/gallery/xkVAduF" target="_blank
Last edited by bisontuba on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tubajug
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Wonderful 1924 silver Conn 3v Eb Raincatcher Sousap

Post by Tubajug »

Beautiful horn!
Jordan
King 2341 with a Holton "Monster" Eb bell
Eb Frankentuba
Martin Medium Eb Helicon

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's probably not for you.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FS: Wonderful 1924 silver Conn 3v Eb Raincatcher Sousap

Post by bisontuba »

SOLD.

Yes, after being asked if I’d throw it in, I will include the Hercules stand in the sale to hold/exhibit the Raincatcher!