Mack Brass 410 $1700

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
montgomery.eric95
bugler
bugler

Mack Brass 410 $1700

Post by montgomery.eric95 »

Hello All,

I am selling my Mack Brass 410. I bought this horn to get back in shape before going back to grad school. It served me well through my first semester, but I have since moved to a different tuba. There are a few dents and dings that are purely cosmetic. This would be a great horn for someone looking for their first CC tuba, or someone on a tight budget.

I am currently in Massachusetts, but will be in Kentucky for half of December and January. I am willing to meet people with in a reasonable distance, or ship at owners expense.

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... IjW0cN5hGf" target="_blank