Parker Hersey and Olka CB2--SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Parker Hersey and Olka CB2--SOLD

Post by Ethan M »

Hey everyone,

I've got a couple things to sell here. Photos are linked. I'm located in Lincoln, NE. Feel free to make reasonable offers or trade offers. I'm not really interested in contrabass pieces right now, but I am looking for a 3-piece Sellmansberger Solo #1 in American shank. I'd also be interested in a MO HBG Mod 32.68 in one of the H-Kote finishes.

Parker Hersey Cup/Shank (American) + HBG Med 32.6 rim in Black H-Kote--$200 + shipping (SOLD)
I bought this to try about a year ago and have since moved to a different setup. It is in excellent condition, never been dropped. I'd prefer to sell them together.
Pics--https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... aaJfpSgm0a

Olka CB2 (American, silver)--$85 (SOLD)
I bought this to try over the summer have never used it much. It's got some cosmetic marring that looks like tarnish, but does not come off with polish. The previous owner said he thought it was a reaction with skin oils or a mouthpiece pouch he was using. Either way, it has not progressed since I've owned the piece and doesn't affect the piece functionally. Rim and shank are in excellent shape.
Pics--https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

You can reach me via email at millington (dot) ethan (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!
Ethan
Last edited by Ethan M on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Re: Parker Hersey and Olka CB2

Post by Ethan M »

Bump!
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Re: Parker Hersey and Olka CB2

Post by Ethan M »

Bump for updates--the Hersey now includes a rim, see above.