SOLD! FS: Eastman CC 632 4/4 $4,800

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

SOLD! FS: Eastman CC 632 4/4 $4,800

Post by xanperkins »

SOLD!

Hello,

I am buying a new Eastman F tuba and need some extra cash for the purchase. I gotta get rid of this beauty. I’m truly blown away by the ease, big sound, and truly amazing quality of instrument this is. Eastman is really having a successful couple of years! I’m the second owner, just having bought it in July of 2019 from a kid who bought it new. Only a year or so old. That said, the instrument is in great shape with only 2-3 pea-size dings near the bell and bottom bow, and a slight bend on one side of the bell (by the owner before me). It is located in Kansas City, MO.

Comes with Altieri Gig bag and Hard Case.

Photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/adD5acQ" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Cheers,
Xan
Last edited by xanperkins on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Eastman CC 632 4/4 $4,800

Post by xanperkins »

Bump
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Post by xanperkins »

Bump
ChowMein
lurker
lurker

Post by ChowMein »

Is it in Silver or Lacquer?
ChowMein
lurker
lurker

Post by ChowMein »

Mark Finley wrote:
ChowMein wrote:Is it in Silver or Lacquer?
Try clicking on the photo link he posted

Well boy if I don’t feel a little dumb for missing that
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Post by xanperkins »

Bump