FS Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba 3+1 Compensating

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

FS Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba 3+1 Compensating

Post by ElementalTuba »

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Miraphone compensating Eb tuba, model M7000, for $5,900. The horn is located in Virginia and the buyer pays shipping, also willing to meet to try it out. This is a great 3+1 fully compensating horn that plays really well in the low range. Would be a great solo or chamber horn, or a perfect brass band instrument!

This is a big 5/4 horn with a .709"-.740" inch conical boring.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by ElementalTuba on Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba

Post by ElementalTuba »

Bump, this is a great playing horn and even though it has a 3+1 configuration, has been an awesome horn to work with!
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba 3+1 Compensating

Post by ElementalTuba »

Bump!
Michael Woods
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba 3+1 Compensating

Post by Michael Woods »

I have one of these and love it. I use mine for solo, quintet and brass band. I have played some of the others, besson/Yamaha and I think that the mira blows them out of the water. It also has the freest blowing low range of any compensating Eb I have tried.
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Miraphone Eb Ambassador Tuba 3+1 Compensating

Post by ElementalTuba »

Bump for a new lower price! Great horn!
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

Post by ElementalTuba »

Stimulus Bump!
ElementalTuba
bugler
bugler

Post by ElementalTuba »

I have really loved playing this horn. If you are looking for a solid instrument that can do it all, consider this one.