Miraphone 1293 CC Tuba - $7000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
johncaddell
lurker
lurker

Miraphone 1293 CC Tuba - $7000

Post by johncaddell »

I'm selling my Miraphone 1293. It was my horn for undergrad, and it served me well. As shown by the photos, it has a few dings. No work has been done on it while in my possession, aside from chemical cleaning and buffing out a few of the dents.

I'm asking $7,000, but I'm willing to take offers. I'm in Columbia, SC, and would prefer to make the transaction in person. If you're interested but aren't nearby, we can discuss shipping. The cost includes hard and soft cases, as shown in the photos.

Photos can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank.