Eastman 832 4/4 CC Tuba for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Eastman 832 4/4 CC Tuba for sale

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

I have an Eastman 832 4/4 silver CC tuba for sale. These tubas are hard to find and this is a fine example and the ultimate do it all tuba. The tuba is in excellent condition. All slides have been aligned and slide stops for the first and fourth valve have been added. I also have put on larger finger buttons (Buttons from the Eastman 6/4).

Also included is a Cronkhite Gig bag in excellent condition and Eastman hard case that is also in like new condition.

If you can find these horns I see them advertised for $7995.00. I am asking $6995.00 for everything. Here is an opportunity to get an excellent horn and save $1600.00 with the included Cronkhite gig bag(Which would now cost $600.00).

Left click on the pictures for a larger image in the correct orientation. Please send a personal message if you have any questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rivercity Tuba on Thu May 21, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Eastman 832 4/4 CC Tuba for sale

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

Bump
Rivercity Tuba
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Rivercity Tuba »

Bump
LowBrassMan2000
lurker
lurker

Post by LowBrassMan2000 »

PM Sent
Alex Kidston
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Alex Kidston »

Hi - is this instrument still available for sale?

Thanks,

Alex
Tubad64
lurker
lurker

Post by Tubad64 »

Is this still up, or has it sold?
Alex Brown
Wessex Wyvern
:tuba: