SOLD: Mirafone 181 Gold Brass 6 Valve (5+1) - $6000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Rpuebla
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Mirafone 181 Gold Brass 6 Valve (5+1) - $6000

Post by Rpuebla »

Selling my Mirafone 181 Gold Brass 6 Valve F. Fantastic sounding horn, am very sad to be selling but unfortunately I need the money to cover some personal costs. Horn plays and sounds great, the gold brass is an absolute game changer. Big core to the sound, and sings in the high register really well. Got me through the end of my bachelors and my masters at Bob Cole Conservatory. I’ve used it for orchestra, wind ensemble, chamber music, solo, you name it. This horn can quite literally do it all. I like to use it in place of a small C when I’m playing with Orange County Wind Symphony as well. The gold brass really fills out the section sound and helps the section lock in really well.

Asking $6000, includes Gard Soft bag, and original hard case. Willing to entertain reasonable offers. Horn is located in Southern California, available to test. Would prefer a local buyer, and can drive a reasonable distance. If you would like to have the horn shipped, Buyer would take on all costs/risks, but of course the horn will be be packed in nice and tight.

Pics available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2hjl5cts5xm3 ... VNTva?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank

Contact directly for questions,
DM here or by text or email.

949-235-5732
Rpuebla@me.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Rpuebla on Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PT-6 Cc
Mirafone 181 F
Besson New Sovereign Euphonium
Bach 16m Straight Trombone
Getzen Custom 3047AFR Tenor Trombone
Rpuebla
bugler
bugler

Re: Mirafone 181 Gold Brass 6 Valve (5+1) - $6000

Post by Rpuebla »

Bump
PT-6 Cc