CC Tuba B&S 3097 $5500 comes with case and gig bag SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
carsonjon211
lurker
lurker

CC Tuba B&S 3097 $5500 comes with case and gig bag SOLD

Post by carsonjon211 »

Price: $5500
Brand: B&S
Model:3097 Perantucci(PT-3)

It is a great horn for both small and large ensemble. Very versatile horn. There are some lacquer wear from the straps from the hard case and some minor scratches from years of use, but over all a great horn. I am selling because I am no longer a music major in college and I want someone to put this horn into good use. I actually bought this tuba on TubeNet around 2018, it was a fantastic horn and I really enjoyed it. Please DM or email at carsonjon.stoner@gmail.com" target="_blank if you are interested.

Hard case and reunion blues gig bag included

Shipping included

Asking $5500
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by carsonjon211 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B&S 3097 (PT 3)
PT 88
carsonjon211
lurker
lurker

Re: CC Tuba B&S 3097 $5500 comes with case and gig bag

Post by carsonjon211 »

The horn is still for sale!
B&S 3097 (PT 3)
PT 88