FS John Packer C Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
shawnv
lurker
lurker

FS John Packer C Tuba

Post by shawnv »

Hello All,

Up for sale is my John Packer C Tuba for $4,400. I'm looking to sell sooner than later so feel free to make me an offer. I've owned this tuba for several years and it has served me well. It's a great horn but I don't play enough anymore to warrant a second horn. There are some minor dents and these are visible in the pictures. Also in the pictures are the valves to show that 1, 3, and 4 have been vented. I custom made the stems for the horn because I wanted lighter stems and as the pictures show the custom stems are about half the weight of the original brass stems, though this was done with a kitchen scale. Original stems are also included if that's what you prefer. The slides were also aligned and lapped to better facilitate slide pulling.

I'd prefer not to ship but will if absolutely necessary but this will be done at the buyers expense. I'm willing to travel quite a distance from Cleveland to not ship so reach out and maybe we can set something up. Best point of contact is shawnv95@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. Hit me up with any questions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GKpW7ueCSmVF8XeB7" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
shawnv
lurker
lurker

Re: FS John Packer C Tuba

Post by shawnv »

Bump for price drop
shawnv
lurker
lurker

Re: FS John Packer C Tuba

Post by shawnv »

Bump. Price drop to $4250