JP379FF Sterling F tuba with hard case $3200

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Brewknoh67
lurker
lurker

JP379FF Sterling F tuba with hard case $3200

Post by Brewknoh67 »

Hello all!

I am selling my JP379FF Sterling F tuba and hard case for $3200. This tuba has served me well during the last years of my bachelors degree and into my masters. This tuba is great for anyone that is beginning to learn how to play F tuba or for someone who needs an f tuba for college.

I am going to study Jazz Bass now and no longer require this instrument.

I bought this tuba from David Fedderly at the TMEA Baltimore Brass exhibit in 2017. It has a 2 dents and a couple scratches that I meant to take care of but then the pandemic happened.

Here is a link to some pictures.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

If you're interested please contact me at brewknoh@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I am located in Bloomington, IN

I am asking for the buyer to pay for shipping and packing unless you are near the Bloomington, IN area. Depending on the distance, I could deliver the horn if I get some help paying for fuel.

Best,

Bruno G.
TomTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: JP379FF Sterling F tuba with hard case $3200

Post by TomTuba »

I know Bruno and played his F tuba. This tuba has a really nice sound, and Bruno is a reliable guy.
This is great deal for someone who looking for a F tube in affordable price
gtuba22
bugler
bugler

Re: JP379FF Sterling F tuba with hard case $3200

Post by gtuba22 »

Pm sent
Greg

MW 2165
MW 45slp
Brewknoh67
lurker