SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
rmatejek
lurker
lurker

SOLD

Post by rmatejek »

Hello everyone!

I am selling my B&S PT-16 F tuba. This is a lacquer, 6 valve, rotor tuba (4+2). The horn plays great and sings really nice in the higher range. I used this tuba throughout my undergrad, master’s, and while playing with the Arkansas National Guard Band. It's great for solo or small chamber groups. I’ve played in several quintets with this horn and always seem to get great feedback. I hate to sell it, but I’ve recently purchased another F tuba that fits my current needs a little better and cannot justify keeping both horns. There is some lacquer wear near where the right hand is placed and a few small dents on the bottom bow (see pictures), but other than that the horn is great! I get it professionally serviced once a year so it stays in good shape. I’d like to get $6,000 for it, but I am willing to negotiate. It includes the instrument, hard case, and an Altieri gig bag. I’m currently located near Phoenix, AZ. I’d prefer not to ship the tuba, but can work something out if you are really interested. Please private message me here if interested and we can talk details from there.

Thanks!
Last edited by rmatejek on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ryan Matejek
DMA student, Arizona State University
MM, University of Missouri
BME, Arkansas Tech University
lcwarman
lurker
lurker

Re: B&S PT-16 F Tuba

Post by lcwarman »

Hey!
I am interested in buying your PT-16. Please personal message me if it is still available. Thanks,
Leah
rmatejek
lurker
lurker

Post by rmatejek »

Hi Leah,

The horn is still available. I sent a private message with my email so we can talk more details if you'd like.
Ryan Matejek
nshook9
bugler
bugler

Post by nshook9 »

Message sent
rmatejek
lurker
lurker

Post by rmatejek »

Bump
Ryan Matejek
rmatejek
lurker
lurker

Re: B&S PT-16 F Tuba - Price Update

Post by rmatejek »

Bump for price update.
Ryan Matejek
rmatejek
lurker
lurker

Post by rmatejek »

Bump for a lower price. Would really like to get this tuba to a good home.
Ryan Matejek
tubaMu
lurker
lurker

Post by tubaMu »

Does it still available?