Sold Yamaha YSH 301 Sousaphone

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Henry Gertcher
bugler
bugler

Sold Yamaha YSH 301 Sousaphone

Post by Henry Gertcher »

Update this is sold.

I purchased this fiberglass sousaphone about 15 years ago from Dillon Music after testing 3 versions of this sousaphones. For me this was the best of the lot.

I haven't played it in a very long time and it needs a good home. For $750 you get a really big sounding sousaphone

I am located in Minneapolis MN and would prefer not to ship the sousaphone. I can drive a reasonable distance.

PM me or email me at henrygertcher@gmail.com. Pics are here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Henry Gertcher on Thu May 06, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
scaringellidt
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha YSH 301 Sousaphone

Post by scaringellidt »

Sent you an email!