A Very Nice Besson Sovereign Euphonium For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
EuphDude643
lurker
lurker

A Very Nice Besson Sovereign Euphonium For Sale

Post by EuphDude643 »

Hello, for sale I have a silver plated Sovereign. It has recently been serviced with a new lead pipe and a deep clean, making a horn ready to play out of the case. I am selling this horn because the brass band I used it in has disbanded, making me have no use out of it. This was manufactured in England in 2002, making It one of the last of its kind before moving to Germany. This horn is sure to have your sound soar over your ensemble with this free-blowing horn. I'm asking $5000, I can ship with any service as long as you pay for it or am able to meet around the Kansas City area. Email me at grant.collins.johnson@gmail.com for pictures, I reply fast! Thanks for looking!