For Sale/For Trade: JTU1100MS (Jupiter Quantum)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubaforest
lurker
lurker

For Sale/For Trade: JTU1100MS (Jupiter Quantum)

Post by Tubaforest »

Hey all!

I've got a 5/4 5080s Jupiter Quantum lacquered goldbrass marching tuba that I no longer have use for. If you haven't had the chance to play one, you are in for a treat. This model's series was made with beautiful sound and intonation in mind, even going as far as adding a tuning slide trigger. This, however, is at the sacrifice of weight as it is known for its heaviness, but the sound that is produced is top class and out performs any yamaha/king or Chinese brand, from upright to marching. Without a doubt it has better intonation than any sousaphone, hands down!

marched with it for less than 2 years and serviced it about 2 months back. The wear is minimal on it, around 5 dents that I can find, which is amazing for a marching tuba. It was kept very clean through use of gloves, consistent polishing, and oil maintenance.

The original jupiter flight case is also included.

I'm asking only 3500$ for this beautiful instrument plus flight case, price is negotiable, or a trade of a 5/4-6/4 BBb or CC tuba, preferably another jupiter (upright). Will also consider a bass trombone that is in great shape, even if it's value is less.

View some pictures at this link:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/msg/ ... 75763.html

For more pictures and details feel free to contact me at i2by4esti@gmail.com

I live in the Georgia area, shipping or traveling are both very viable for myself as I love to drive.

Lastly specs/features:

21'' bell
BBb
Yellow brass
Left hand tuning trigger
23 lbs

Tuba on my friends! :tuba:
Tubaforest
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale/For Trade: JTU1100MS (Jupiter Quantum)

Post by Tubaforest »

Price update! From 3500 to 3275!
Tubaforest
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale/For Trade: JTU1100MS (Jupiter Quantum)

Post by Tubaforest »

Bump, now consider 3000 for this beauty. If you're interested don't forget I will consider most trades