For Sale: Karl Zeiss 4/4 BBb Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
rosen.joe
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Karl Zeiss 4/4 BBb Tuba

Post by rosen.joe »

4/4 BBb Amati-made Karl Zeiss, made c.1970
The time has come. I’m selling my Bb Tuba. The horn plays beautifully. Aside from a couple tiny dents (pictured) and a missing fourth valve cap, nothing’s wrong with the horn. It has a beautiful open sound that is excellent for playing in a band, but is also a good chamber/solo horn due to its smaller size. You can tell the horn is made by Amati because of the wide brace at the bottom.
I’m asking $3000 OBO for the tuba. The case is an extra $250. Case is a Gard Wheelie bag. Lots of storage, protects the tuba very well.
I’m located in Tampa, FL, relocating soon to Melbourne, FL. Buyer pays shipping, won’t ship without the case.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... kCk4wmiL_M

Please email me at rosenjoe.5100@yahoo.com for offers or with any questions. Thank you.
Joseph Rosen
I play tuba, I guess.
Eastman EBC-836S