Nirschl 4/4 CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubachanson
bugler
bugler

Nirschl 4/4 CC

Post by tubachanson »

Hi All,

I have a 4/4 Nirschl CC tuba for sale. This horn was made in 1997 and far as I know I am the third owner. The horn plays amazingly well - slurs are smooth and easy, the horn is even, low register and high register are great. Fantastic sound, if it's what you're looking for. Could work really well in large or small ensemble settings.

The horn was recently serviced by Dana Hofer (cleaned, new felts/springs, leadpipe replaced to original angle). There are a few small dents in the bottom bow guard and some tiny dents on a couple valve slides. Silver is wearing in a few spots, but none of these things affect the way the horn plays. Comes with Gard gig bag and a hard case. Currently located in Colorado and happy to meet interested buyers within a reasonable distance.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Price: $13,500

Best to contact (chance huiet at gmail) rather than DM.

Chance