Hirsbrunner Exclusive Euphonium - $7,500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
emkelsick
bugler
bugler

Hirsbrunner Exclusive Euphonium - $7,500

Post by emkelsick »

Hello all!

I am potentially interested in selling my Hirsbrunner Euphonium. It is the Exclusive model, which is actually identical to the HB 479. It has been by daily driver, so to speak, for a long time, and it is in excellent condition. I just think it might be time for a change.

Technical details:

Bore size 15/17 mm
Bell diameter 305 mm
Height 660 mm

Other information:

4 valves piston
Automatic compensating system
Full rich sound

I am asking for $7,500 for the instrument which will include a hard case, a mouthpiece (I have a few different options to choose from), and a chem clean/polish. I am willing to drive to meet a serious buyer, and I can also ship at the buyer's expense. The horn is in Charleston, IL.

Here are some photos (let me know if this doesn't work): https://photos.app.goo.gl/k8sA2RFSPHw768oA6

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Dr. Evan Kelsick
Instructor of Tuba/Euphonium - Eastern Illinois University
DMA - Eastman School of Music | MM - Northwestern University | BM (Education) - University of Houston | evankelsick.com
jcemu07
lurker
lurker

Re: Hirsbrunner Exclusive Euphonium - $7,500

Post by jcemu07 »

Hello Evan,

Is this euphonium still for sale?

Thank you,

Josh
Josh
Euphonium - Hirsbrunner HBS 378
Bass Trombone - Vincent Bach Stradivarius Model 50