Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ASmith
bugler
bugler

Sold

Post by ASmith »

Purchased from Baltimore Brass at the TUSAB Workshop in 2019.

This is a fantastic example of the model with easy intonation and is effortless in every register. The only issues are cosmetic scratches on the bottom now from less-than-ideal seating at gigs. This horn does have a lead pipe that angles out, much like a 6/4 York style horn.

I am not selling this horn to upgrade as I don’t think you can get a much better 4/4 horn. I am just not playing many gigs where I want to risk someone hurting my really expensive horn.

Comes with Martin Wilk Finger buttons and the factory Gotz supersac. Sonic cleaned and aligned with Besson-like synthetic felts by Baltimore Brass last week. The factory “PVAK” kit is in labeled bags and will be included. Works fine with the PVAK, but it is noisy.

Current price is $13500 OBO, and I may be willing to take a trade plus cash depending on the trade. I am willing to travel up to five hours. Located in Winchester, VA
I am very wary of shipping and would prefer to meet a buyer.

Please feel free to email at a.g.smith2013@gmail.com with any questions. Email or Facebook messages are best, the PMs here are easy to miss.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1wm5lfFFgE

Link to post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1130819 ... 932427558/
Last edited by ASmith on Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudy 5/4 CC
Willson 3400-FA5
ASmith
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 3225 “Ursus”

Post by ASmith »

Hump day? More like BUMP day!
Rudy 5/4 CC
Willson 3400-FA5
ASmith
bugler