For Sale - Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba Level 2

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
zachlong12
lurker
lurker

For Sale - Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba Level 2

Post by zachlong12 »

Hi all!

When I was in undergrad, I purchased this used tuba to keep practicing. However, as I began working, I was unable to keep playing as much as I had hoped for. Now, I am moving across the country (Austin to Seattle) and need to downsize the amount of things that I own.

I have not played the tuba itself in a few years, but it is still in good shape. When I purchased the tuba, there was a dent on the front (pictures attached) and there are two other, smaller dents around the instrument. I purchased the tuba for $2300 and am looking to sell for $1500 (plus shipping) or best offer. Will include the case that it came with.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Here is a link to view some photos of the tuba: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hUH23umk1LduJMkK8