Mouthpieces - tuba, trombone (large shank), horn

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JaxBen_20J
bugler
bugler

Mouthpieces - tuba, trombone (large shank), horn

Post by JaxBen_20J »

Mouthpieces of various shapes, sizes and makes. Price includes shipping within CONUS, in case you wonder why they all end with "5". International shipping is available, but would increase the price accordingly. If you're in the ATL knock $5 off for local pickup.

1 Vincent Bach 24AW tuba mouthpiece - very good condition, no real insertion marks, one ding at the very end of the shank itself, but no impact on playing or comfort. Perfect cheap beginner mouthpiece, especially if you know someone financially disadvantaged looking to learn tuba. Asking $55.00

1 unbranded Perantucci style tuba mouthpiece - excellent condition, no insertion marks or dings. 33 mm cup diameter, deep cup, rim width about 7.5-8mm (my calipers are not the easiest to use), fairly sharp inner edge but comfortable curve to the rim. Plays phenomenally well - sounds a LOT like my Arnold Jacobs, but it's redundant to me so no need to keep it. Asking $65.00

1 Vincent Bach 3G large shank trombone mouthpiece - excellent condition. Hardly used but it's just a little small for me to use on my bass. Asking $45.00

1 unbranded Bach style large shank trombone mouthpiece - came with my bass. Plays very well on a bass trombone, but again, it's redundant to me. Appears to be about 27.5mm diameter, deep cup, about 5.75mm flat rim with sharp inner edge. Asking $25.00

1 Holton Farkas H2850DC horn mouthpiece - pretty good condition, but I know nothing about horn mouthpieces. It was just randomly included in the case when I bought my F tuba. I'd rather it take up space in your house than mine. Asking $25.00.

Prices are nominally negotiable, but I can't imagine there's that much haggling to be done at this end of the price scale.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.