SOLD: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute WITH PICTURES

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

SOLD: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute WITH PICTURES

Post by JRAsh »

Hello!

I have decided I no longer need my F tuba. It is a B&S Perantucci PT-15 (5 rotary valves), still in excellent condition. I have taken very good care of it, and it plays beautifully. I also have a flight case to go with it, along with a PT-64 mouthpiece, and a Schlipf practice mute (excellent for practicing in apartments so you won't disturb neighbors).

I am asking $8,500 for everything. I currently live in Granbury, TX, which is about an hour drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Pictures can be seen here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lY2AMisOlz

Thank you!
Last edited by JRAsh on Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
nclark6
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute

Post by nclark6 »

Is the mute specific to F tuba or would it work in a C Tuba?
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute

Post by JRAsh »

It would have to be a somewhat narrow bell. My guess is probably not. When I ordered it, I specifically asked for the size that fits the PT-15.
gtuba22
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute WITH PICTURES

Post by gtuba22 »

Pm sent
Greg

MW 2165
MW 45slp
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Re: For Sale: PT-15 F Tuba with case, mouthpiece, and practice mute WITH PICTURES

Post by JRAsh »

Bump
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump
Tubaanddrums
lurker
lurker

Post by Tubaanddrums »

Hello.
Is this still available?
I live in Austin and am very interested!

Shawn Davis
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Yes sir, it is!
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump
Cw2020
bugler
bugler

Post by Cw2020 »

Hey, is this instrument still available! If so then feel free to contact me via email croweblack2001@gmail.com.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Updated with pictures.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump.
JRAsh
bugler
bugler

Post by JRAsh »

Bump
RyanMcclaugherty
lurker
lurker

Post by RyanMcclaugherty »

Is this horn still available? Feel free to contact me ryantubaplayer@gmail.com