Schiller 6v F tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
drubatuba
lurker
lurker

Schiller 6v F tuba

Post by drubatuba »

I have a Schiller 6v F tuba I am looking to part with. It has been a great tuba, but I have no need for it anymore- I've converted to Eb. I would like $2500 for it, but I will accept less if you come to pick it up (I'm located in Michigan). Has a few scratches and the previous owner moved the lead pipe (he moved it back), but those are the only minor cosmetic defects. It is a large F with a full sound! Feel free to make me an offer and message me for pictures. Thanks! (PT16 copy)
koznolan
lurker
lurker

Re: Schiller 6v F tuba

Post by koznolan »

PM sent!
Jazzbear
lurker
lurker

Re: Schiller 6v F tuba

Post by Jazzbear »

PM sent! 😁