FS: Eb Norwegian Star Miraphone 283B

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
sbenolke
lurker
lurker

FS: Eb Norwegian Star Miraphone 283B

Post by sbenolke »

Selling my Norwegian Star, a horn that served me very well while studying at Univ. of Michigan and Indiana University (and beyond), but one that I rarely play these days because my career has taken me to the administrative side of the industry. Hoping the horn can find a new home for someone looking for a versatile solo horn that is also capable of tackling all the big hitters from the orchestral rep.

A little bit about the origins of this horn...It was originally bought in 2011 from the WWBW show room in South Bend, IN. Fritz Kaenzig (UofM) and I trialed a whole room of these horns and settled on this particular one. The intonation, resonance and ease of playing are outstanding.

I'm based in Chicago but would be willing to arrange drop off if you are a reasonable distance from here (flight or drive). For those interested in the horn, let me know and I can send you over pictures. It recently underwent its annual cleaning.

Price: $10,500

https://www.wwbw.com/Miraphone-283B-Nor ... 63939.wwbw
(note these horns are all backordered from most US retailers!)

Sean