Cases, Mouthpieces, Mute

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Cases, Mouthpieces, Mute

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Hi all,
Some items for sale below. Feel free to make an offer on anything. All located in central MA. Happy to drive reasonable distance or ship anywhere at buyer expense.
The two cases don’t have brand names on them, so I can’t give you that information unfortunately.

All pictures are on link below. PM me for more info or images

Gig bag: $90 OBO fit my PT-10 perfectly. Good padding all around inside. Sturdy side handles. Front pouch has plenty space for mouthpieces, oils, other stuff, but not big enough for sheet music. The zipper on this can be a tiny bit wonky right at the end of it. You may end up needing to realign it at some point which is pretty easy to have done. Backpack straps work fine, but do have a little tearing started. You could re-sew if you were worried about them.

Hard case: $175 OBO Pictures have my PT-10 in there for reference. Fit that horn very well. Interior padding is in excellent shape with no tearing. Handles are all very sturdy, latches and hinges are in great shape too. There is some damage to the exterior lining, but it’s just cosmetic really. I have had this case under the bus several times and it has always protected the horn very well. Total weight is 30lbs. I’ll be sure to dust it and vacuum it out before sending too.

Humes and Berg Symphonic Stone Lined Mute: $50 OBO. See pictures for dents/scratches. The two big ones are right at the top and the seam where the top meets the body. Cork is all in great shape and handle is very sturdy.

Mouthpiece

Perantucci PT-65 $75 OBO In excellent condition. Usual insertion marks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... u_U4S9IMKv

Best,
AC
Last edited by Austincomerf95 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Austin Comerford
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Re: Cases, Mouthpieces, Stand, Mute

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Bump for lowered prices and some items that were sold. Trying to get rid of a lot of this stuff so feel free to make an offer
Austin Comerford
Tuba Plexus
lurker
lurker

Post by Tuba Plexus »

Highly interested in that tuba stand, PM sent.
Freelance Musician :tuba:
BMB J-445 F Tuba
Mack Brass TU410 4/4 CC Tuba
King 1250 BBb Sousaphone (1947)
Wessex PBF562 Bass Trombone
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Post by Austincomerf95 »

I don’t think I got a PM from you. feel free to email at apctuba AT gmail DOT com
Austin Comerford
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler

Post by Austincomerf95 »

Bump for updated prices
Austin Comerford
Austincomerf95
bugler
bugler