SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
yubatuba
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by yubatuba »

SOLD!

Hello Tubenet!

I'm cleaning out my office and have a number of items I'd like to get rid of. For sale is a lot of music books, scores, a Marcinkiewicz N3 mouthpiece, and a conducting baton. A complete list is below. I'm asking $55 OBO for the entire lot and I'll cover shipping via USPS within the CONUS. Please feel free to contact me via PM or email at grigsby13 AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Full Scores:

Puccini - Il Trittico Ricordi
Wagner - Parsifal Dover

Parts :

R. Strauss - Serenade for Winds Kalmus - missing Horn II in Low Bb part (can be found in public domain on IMSLP)

Books:

Arban/Roylance - Complete Conservatory Method for CC Tuba
John Adams - Hallelujah Junction
The Cambridge Companion to Medieval Music
Wagner The Art Work of the Future
Wagner Opera and Drama

Other Items:
Marcinkiewicz N3 mouthpiece (poor condition - see pics)
14 in graphite teardrop handle conducting baton made by Chris Blount of Custom Batons.

Pictures can be found at this link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... dWTdxKvWu9
Weril J681 CC