Where:
Kerrytown Farmers Market
415 N. Fifth Ave. at Detroit St.
Ann Arbor, Michigan

George Thompson
TubaChristmas Coordinator
Phone:  (734) 395-9544
E-mail:  slowtoreply@gmail.com

An Ann Arbor tradition in its twenty-third year, this free concert brings together over 40 tuba and euphonium players in a fun and festive musical showcase.  Holiday carols are heard as never before as these instruments demonstrate their melodic and harmonious qualities.  Conducted by George Thompson, this family favorite gets bigger and better every year.  Dress warmly and come enjoy (and sing along if you wish) TubaChristmas Ann Arbor!!  The Kerrytown Farmers Market is located at 415 N. Fifth Avenue at Detroit Street.

Tuba, Sousaphone, Euphonium, and Baritone Participants:  Registration at 9:30 AM at the Alexander Music Building on the campus of Eastern Michigan University (East Circle Drive at the corner of Jarvis St and Lowell St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197).  Rehearsal will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon.  Participants need to bring a music stand or instrument lyre and clothespins.  A hat, gloves, and sunglasses are also recommended.  The participant registration fee is $10.  The quartet book, if you don’t already have one, is available for $16.  If you would like a TubaChristmas stocking hat, they will be available for $15.  Between rehearsal and the concert, you need to provide your own transportation and lunch.

For additional information regarding participation or attending the concert, please contact George Thompson, TubaChristmas coordinator, at (734) 395-9544 or at slowtoreply@gmail.com
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Ann Arbor, Michigan Tuba Christmas

Post by MKTuba »

Hey that is awesome! I am organizing the one in Lansing, which is 12/10. I hope you have a good turnout!
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Re: Ann Arbor, Michigan Tuba Christmas

Post by Michael Grant »

MKTuba wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:29 pm Hey that is awesome! I am organizing the one in Lansing, which is 12/10. I hope you have a good turnout!
Thanks. Same goes for you!
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341