Tubonium3 - An ITEA Upper Midwest Regional Workshop

performances, conferences, auditions, etc
Paul Budde
pro musician
pro musician

Tubonium3 - An ITEA Upper Midwest Regional Workshop

Post by Paul Budde »

Greetings!

Plans are well underway for Tubonium3, to be held on April 22-23, 2005 at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota.

Although it is quite skeletal at the moment, we have started a web site at: http://www.gustavus.edu/oncampus/academ ... ium_1.html

Steven Mead will be our featured euphonium artist. In addition, we will have soloists and ensembles from all over the country (this will be updated on the web site in the near future!), as well as clinics and vendors. It should be a great event!

PLEASE HELP ME TO ENCOURAGE YOUR LOCAL BAND DIRECTORS TO COME TO THE EVENT, AND TO BRING THEIR EUPHONIUM AND TUBA STUDENTS WITH THEM! My big push this year is to get music educators involved. On Friday, April 22, there will be several clinics and sessions designed for music educators. The workshop is set up so that educators can attend clinics and sessions designed to help them to improve their programs (continuing education certificates will be available on site), while at the same time their students can attend fantastic concerts. I really think we'll have something worthwhile for all attendees!

Please feel free to email me with any questions at pbudde@gac.edu.

Hope you can make it to Tubonium3!!!

Paul Budde