Thank You!

performances, conferences, auditions, etc
Tim Olt
pro musician
pro musician

Thank You!

Post by Tim Olt »

I want to publicly thank everyone who made the 2004 BGSU Octubafest: Living Legends of Low Brass a great success! The panel of Ron Bishop, Paul Droste, Sam Gnagey, Ivan Hammond, Tucker Jolly and Earle Louder was absolutely amazing. In addition, Carole Nowicke and her mother, Mary, were on hand and added a lot. The instrument exhibit was fantastic. Bravo to all parties!
Tim Olt
Composer/Arranger
Paul S
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Thank You!

Post by Paul S »

Tim Olt wrote:I want to publicly thank everyone who made the 2004 BGSU Octubafest: Living Legends of Low Brass a great success! The panel of Ron Bishop, Paul Droste, Sam Gnagey, Ivan Hammond, Tucker Jolly and Earle Louder was absolutely amazing. In addition, Carole Nowicke and her mother, Mary, were on hand and added a lot. The instrument exhibit was fantastic. Bravo to all parties!
THANK YOU TIM!

I had a chance to attend the two days of activities at the BGSU OctubaFest following attending a Tuesday recital at Oberlin, Ohio with Øystein Baadsvik. It was a fabulous week to be a tuba player in Ohio.

Congratulations to Tim on a splendid tuba recital on Wednesday night. Tim performed new works by Eric Knechtges and Kim Archer in addition to several other favourites including a Rachmaninoff that was well received by the large crowd in attendance. I was really taken by his performance of the new piece “Multiple Personalitiesâ€
Paul Sidey, CCM '84
Principal Tubist, Grand Lake Symphony
B&S PT-606 CC - Yamaha YFB-621 F
SSH Mouthpieces http://sshmouthpieces.com/" target="_blank