Vaughan Williams with Sinclair Wind Symphony

performances, conferences, auditions, etc
Tim Olt
pro musician
pro musician

Vaughan Williams with Sinclair Wind Symphony

Post by Tim Olt »

A shameless plug: I will be performing the Vaughan Williams Concerto for Bass Tuba with the Sinclair Wind Symphony on Saturday, January 29, 2005. The concert is at 8:00pm in the Blair Hall Theatre, Building 2 of Sinclair Community College in Dayton, OH. I will also be teaching a masterclass the day before, Friday, January 28 at 4:00pm, also at Sinclair. Both events are free and open to the public.
Tim Olt
Composer/Arranger
Paul S
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Vaughan Williams with Sinclair Wind Symphony

Post by Paul S »

Tim Olt wrote:A shameless plug: I will be performing the Vaughan Williams Concerto for Bass Tuba with the Sinclair Wind Symphony on Saturday, January 29, 2005. The concert is at 8:00pm in the Blair Hall Theatre, Building 2 of Sinclair Community College in Dayton, OH. I will also be teaching a masterclass the day before, Friday, January 28 at 4:00pm, also at Sinclair. Both events are free and open to the public.
I had a chance to hear Tim rehearsing for this concert earlier in the month. It should be a great performance to catch and then swing up the next day to catch the Jim Self clinic/masterclass at Bowling Green State University. I am pretty sure the Self clinic time & date is Sunday, January 30 at 12:30pm
Paul Sidey, CCM '84
Principal Tubist, Grand Lake Symphony
B&S PT-606 CC - Yamaha YFB-621 F
SSH Mouthpieces http://sshmouthpieces.com/" target="_blank