Upcoming Performances by The Modern Jazz Tuba Project...

performances, conferences, auditions, etc
Richard Perry
pro musician
pro musician

Upcoming Performances by The Modern Jazz Tuba Project...

Post by Richard Perry »

Hi everyone,

The Modern Jazz Tuba Project will be performing twice next weekend. On Saturday, March 5, we will be at The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg(my school). Concert is at 7:30 pm at the Mannoni Performing Arts Center Auditorium. Admission to the concert is FREE.

Also on March 5, the MJT players will be in residence for an afternoon of masterclasses and workshops, including a mass ensemble reading session. All ages and levels are welcome to participate and bring their horns. There is a $5.00 registration fee for the afternoon sessions. Workshops begin at 1:00, also in the Mannoni Performing Arts Center Auditorium.

Finally, we will be wrapping up the weekend in Tuscaloosa at the University of Alabama. Concert there is at 8:30.

For more info on the Southern Mississippi performance and workshops, you can PM me here or contact me at Richard.H.Perry@usm.edu. For more info about the Alabama performance, please contact Mike Dunn at mdunn@music.ua.edu. For more info about the Modern Jazz Tuba Project, visit our webpage at www.mjtproject.com.

Thanks,

Richard Perry
University of Southern Mississippi/MJT Project
ThomasP
3 valves
3 valves

Bump

Post by ThomasP »

Just thought I would bump this up to make everyone aware of this once again, it's this weekend March 5th in Hattiesburg, Mississippi and in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Sunday March 6.
Thomas Peacock
Huttl for life
Schilke 66
Richard Perry
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Richard Perry »

Thanks Thomas. One quick update--the Alabama concert is at 7:30, not 8:30 as originally posted.

Richard Perry
University of Southern Mississippi/MJT Project