Montclair State University- Tuba/Euph Festival, Nov. 19/20!!

performances, conferences, auditions, etc
Tuboxchef
bugler
bugler

Montclair State University- Tuba/Euph Festival, Nov. 19/20!!

Post by Tuboxchef »

ATTENTION TUBA AND EUPHONIUM STUDENTS: Montclair State University will be hosting its annual Tuba and Euphonium Festival this month!! November 19 and 20 at the Cali School of Music. We have an exciting 2 days planned featuring masterclasses, recitals, and a grand tuba/euphonium ensemble concert featuring our guest artist and member of Sotto Voce, Mike Forbes! Mike Forbes is a renowned soloist, composer, and chamber musician. In addition to the recitals by Mr. Forbes, we will be featuring many of his compositions as well!! I'm also excited to join Mike on a couple of his own tuba duets!

This festival has been months in the planning, and I'm super excited to invite you all to these upcoming events!! We still have room in both masterclasses (Nov. 19- All-State/Region prep class AND Nov. 20- Mike Forbes Masterclass) where select high school/college students are welcome to come up and play! The November 19th masterclass is geared toward New Jersey high school euphonium and tuba students getting ready for Region/All-State. The November 20th class is for EVERYONE to come and learn from Mike Forbes!

Please share with any interested students and help get the word out! If you have any questions, or want to inquire about attending the masterclasses, please message me. Thank you so much!!
Derek Fenstermacher

I own tubas.