All County Symphonic Band in Miami,FL. Bookmark and Share

performances, conferences, auditions, etc

All County Symphonic Band in Miami,FL.

Postby Cesar V » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:38 am

Hey everybody! Im really excited for this years All County Symphonic Band. I worked really hard and also made First Chair Tuba All County!
Im letting the community know because the concert is free and will be May,19. At the Flordia International University School of Music. In their Main performance Hall. The First Concert is scheduled for 2:45pm and the Later one is Scheduled for 7:30pm. (Admission is Free)
The Selections Consist of
-Stars and Stripes Forever
-Purgatorio
-To the Summit
-Day Night and Afternoon in Vienna.
And anything else the Conductor might add.

Also at May 12th it will be the Final Concert for my Senior year in Highschool. The Concert starts at 7:30 and will be held at Southwest Miami Senior Highschool in Miami,FL in the Auditorioum the address of the school 8855 S.W. 50TH.
The Selections for the Concert Band will Include.
-Shepards Hey
-Amazing Grace
-Southwest Saga
-Fiesta Tropical

The Selections from the Jazz Band will Include.
-Gospel John
-God Bless the Child
-Manteca
-Blues for Punkin
-Nothing Good Happens Fast
It will be great to see as many of my fellow tubist,euphonium or trombone players attend, i'll be the Tuba Player with the Kalison CC and also i will be performing a Duet with my Tuba Instructor during the break in-between.

Thank you all and lets all have a great International Tuba Day!
-----Cesar Vazquez
Cesar V

All County

Postby TubaRay » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:07 pm

Congratulations on you achievement and best of luck in the upcoming concert. I wish I were able to attend.
Ray Grim
The TubaMeisters
San Antonio, Tx.
TubaRay
6 valves
6 valves

Congrats...

Postby Bob Dole » Sun May 02, 2004 4:26 pm

...where are you going to school in the fall Ceaser? Congrats on making first chair.

Bob Dole
Bob Dole

Hey.

Postby Cesar V » Tue May 04, 2004 1:48 pm

I'll be doing DCI this summer. And then making up a highschool credit in the fall (damn math) enter a communtiy college MDCC and study with Calvin Jenkins for another 2 years and hopefully build my-self up to were i can audition at ASU, CCM and Eastman*really far shot* Those are my plans.
Cesar V

Return to Upcoming Events