Feedback

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Feedback

Post by iiipopes »

Sorry, Schlep, you gotta remember: I live in a part of the country where there is a county within spitting distance of where I live that, "The man needed killin'," is a valid defense where the jury will find the accused not guilty.

Certain folks on this forum would be well advised to stay away from that county.

BTW - that's personal experience: my Dad defended one of them in 1962, and a friend of mine defended the other two just a few years ago: manslaughter and out in 2 years instead of murder for the former, and outright acquittal on the other two.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Missouri wrote:
iiipopes wrote:Sorry, Schlep, you gotta remember: I live in a part of the country where there is a county within spitting distance of where I live that, "The man needed killin'," is a valid defense where the jury will find the accused not guilty.

Certain folks on this forum would be well advised to stay away from that county.

BTW - that's personal experience: my Dad defended one of them in 1962, and a friend of mine defended the other two just a few years ago: manslaughter and out in 2 years instead of murder for the former, and outright acquittal on the other two.
Kentucky?

http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/2011/ ... ing_on.php" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
No. Southwest Missouri. Your diatribes and rants are giving our state a bad name by your using the name of the state as your avatar. Please change the your screen name and avatar for the benefit of the rest of all of us decent folk who live in the state.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Missouri wrote:I have no avatar or picture and I don't think you can change usernames on this board. I will not speak my opinions on that part of our otherwise lovely state.
Schlep will be happy to help you change your user name. Please do.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.