Sponsors page and ad block

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
bububassboner
pro musician
pro musician

Sponsors page and ad block

Post by bububassboner »

Good day,
So I use ad block on my computer. Helps a ton and makes things run faster. The only problem I have is the the "Sponsors" page is blank because of this. Since that page is done with those pop up banners and not direct links like the "Shops" page, I have to turn off my Ad blocker every time I want to check that page out. Anyway we can make the Sponsors page more like the Shops page? Doesn't seem like it would be hard to do.

Thanks for reading
Big tubas
Little tubas
Army Strong
Go Ducks!
Sharp
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Sponsors page and ad block

Post by Sharp »

I think with most ad blockers you can unblock specific websites in its settings. I don't know about the program you use, but mine will display a small banner at the top of the screen if it has blocked something on the page I'm on, and will give me the option to allow the content or continue blocking it.

Edit for additional comment: I only suggest this so you don't have to turn the entire ad blocker off just to check one page, in the good chance that the page does not change anytime soon.
sabakanwal
lurker
lurker

Re: Sponsors page and ad block

Post by sabakanwal »

Is there a way for the site (itself) to block this infestation?

(I'm blocking it on my computer, and it sometimes it causes a delay in pages loading.)
sara