New member processing

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Sandlapper
bugler
bugler

New member processing

Post by Sandlapper »

A guy I played with in a summer band were talking (June 19) I mentioned TubeNet. At our final concert last night he came up and said that he hadn't been able to register and is not sure why. I remember it took a while for my request to join to be processed and know that the work to do so is volunteer. Any thing I can pass on to him?

Unrelated - Is Dan not a sponsor anymore?

Thanks,

John
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Re: New member processing

Post by The Big Ben »

I think you just have to wait. Sean Chisham, the owner, validates new users and doesn't spend a lot of time working on the board. I'm not sure if the individual operators are able to validate new users.
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: New member processing

Post by Dan Schultz »

Sandlapper wrote:A guy I played with in a summer band were talking (June 19) I mentioned TubeNet. At our final concert last night he came up and said that he hadn't been able to register and is not sure why. I remember it took a while for my request to join to be processed and know that the work to do so is volunteer. Any thing I can pass on to him?

Unrelated - Is Dan not a sponsor anymore?

Thanks,

John
Interesting. Thanks for the 'heads up' as I just noticed that my banner is no longer running on TubeNet. What gives, Schleppie?
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.