Uploading pictures from a cellphone.

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

Uploading pictures from a cellphone.

Post by Tubadork »

Hey,
I use my iPhone and tablet most of the time and hardly ever use my laptop. It a real pain in the butt to take pictures, download them to the laptop, then have them resized, then post them.

Any way we could just directly upload them like you can do on Facebook?

I've got a bunch of stuff going up for sale and I'd like to put up lots of pictures.

Thanks!
B
Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.

Huttl for life
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Uploading pictures from a cellphone.

Post by Rick F »

It shouldn't be too difficult. After typing the text of your ad, look below and click on 'upload attachment'. Then 'choose file' then 'photo library' and find your pics. As long as the photo library isn't full (the no. of attachments you've already uploaded) should work.

Or... use photobucket app where you can easily link to pictures.
Miraphone 5050 - Warburton mpc (Brandon Jones)
YEP-641S (on long-term loan to grandson)
DE mpc (102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank)
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Post by opus37 »

I tried the "direct from the phone picture addition" to this site, but the picture was too large and thus the site rejected it. I have found you have to go through sending it to your email and then selecting small or medium size. I then have to save the picture to my computer and then I can upload it. Maybe someone has a better more efficient solution.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Rick F »

opus37 wrote:I tried the "direct from the phone picture addition" to this site, but the picture was too large and thus the site rejected it. I have found you have to go through sending it to your email and then selecting small or medium size. I then have to save the picture to my computer and then I can upload it. Maybe someone has a better more efficient solution.
Hmm? After emailing the pic to yourself, open the email with your phone (or tablet) then save that smaller picture to your phone (or tablet). That way you'll have a smaller version to upload.
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Rick F »

Let's see if I can upload Pic from my phone. I first emailed it to myself, sized at 'medium' or ~ 92K in size. Then saved the pic to my phone. It worked!
This is the view from out my window at the Hilton hotel in Daytona Beach, FL two weeks ago at the FBA conference.