How Change Subject Line On Non-eBay Sales Forum

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
PRO
bugler
bugler

How Change Subject Line On Non-eBay Sales Forum

Post by PRO »

Have dropped prices on my Yamahas and posted replies intended to bump the ads up to top of queue and also show new lower price in subject line.

One of the postings is viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68280" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
the other is viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68281" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Unfortunately, the postings still have the old subject line with old price $4750. Have tried the "Edit" feature followed by "Preview" and subject line still stays at $4750. How to change that subject line?

Thank you.
Paul.
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re:

Post by Dan Schultz »

I've changed the subject line before. You need to go to your original post and do the edit. However... I don't think it will change the subject line in subsequent posts.

I just change the subject line in my original response to your post but I cannot change your original post.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: How Change Subject Line On Non-eBay Sales Forum

Post by PRO »

Thanks, Dan. Went to original post and performed edit -- unfortunately, that did not work. As I normally use FireFox browser, I tried your method on Internet Explorer -- that did not work, either.

Other suggestions?
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: How Change Subject Line On Non-eBay Sales Forum

Post by PRO »

Schlepporello works and plays well with others. Gold star!

Am I the only person who has or has had this problem?